In light of the prevailing uncertainty amid the COVID-19 outbreak, the SBF COVID-19 Business (COVIDBiz) Helpline serves as an additional avenue for companies to get help in navigating the COVID-19-related government advisories for businesses and the various grants and measures announced in Budget 2020 and the supplementary Resilience Budget, as well as seek advisory on the various border restrictions, business support measures and movement of goods restrictions in key markets globally.
Through the SBF COVIDBiz Helpline, companies can also provide feedback on business-related issues and concerns due to the COVID-19 outbreak. This will enable SBF to surface timely and relevant feedback to the Government.
What can the SBF COVIDBiz Helpline assist companies with?
- The SBF COVIDBiz Helpline helps companies to navigate the various government advisories for businesses so they effectively implement the recommended precautionary measures as well as clarify any queries they might have.
- We will monitor advisories issued by Singapore Government and upload them on our website for companies’ easy reference.
- We will provide basic advice on the business-related advisories.
- When required, we will help seek clarifications on the advisories with relevant government agencies.
- The SBF COVIDBiz Helpline helps companies to make sense of the various support measures announced at Budget 2020 and the supplementary Resilience Budget so they can fully leverage these measures to keep business going, preserve jobs and position themselves for recovery.
- We will provide basic advisory on budget measures which can be applicable to the enquirer’s business.
- When required, we will seek clarifications on the various budget measures with the relevant government agencies.
- For companies with overseas businesses, the SBF COVIDBiz Helpline will keep companies abreast of the international advisories on border restrictions, business support measures and movement of goods restrictions in selected key markets, so they can make better business decisions.
- We will monitor closely the developments in key markets in ASEAN, China and North Asia as well as selected emerging markets
- Leveraging our network of in-market contacts, we seek to provide timely updates on the developments to our companies.
- Through the SBF COVIDBiz Helpline, companies can also provide feedback on business-related issues and concerns due to the COVID-19 outbreak. This will enable SBF to surface timely and relevant feedback to the Government.
- With the support of our partnering Trade Associations and Chambers, we will, on a best effort basis, try to address the feedback of companies.
- Where we are unable to help, we will collate the feedback and questions received and share them with the relevant government agencies.
Contact SBF COVIDBiz Helpline
Call 6701 1138 during office hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm (excluding public holidays)
Email (We will respond to you within three working days.)
Why leadership matters
Our previous generations didn’t have it easy. They worked extremely hard and made tough sacrifices to build a legacy. They were successful in business and the country is now thriving in many ways, thanks to their vision and effort. They led us here.
Yet, where we are today is a very different world. We are navigating issues of global proportions in this lifetime. And we need savvy leaders who can imagine and champion more sustainable business practices.
The Business Roundtable (BRT) recently redefined the purpose of a corporation beyond its
accountability to shareholders, but to all stakeholders. This includes customers,
employees, vendors, partners, investors and the community in which we live.
Inspired by the success of earlier generations, SBF created the Young Business Leaders Network (YBLN) to harness the potential of Singapore’s young entrepreneurs, ‘next-gen’ business owners and corporate leaders.
This vibrant community offers the chance to meet peers, share experiences, and explore partnerships that positively impact society through business.
How YBLN unlocks purpose
The new generations face a different set of challenges from their predecessors. People are stepping into leadership roles at a much younger age, the skills required have multiplied exponentially and the impact of their decisions have far-reaching consequences.
There is no need to do it all alone.
YBLN offers guidance and exposure, imparting knowledge, skills and network to a new generation of leaders.
If you believe there is more to business than being successful and want to connect with like-minded innovative leaders who are making a difference, explore the benefits of joining the YBLN.
What we do, matters
We believe we can build successful and sustainable ethical organisations, and that our leadership style could become a beacon of hope to the world. But purpose must go hand in hand with action.
YBLN not only leverages SBF’s 27,200-member network. It’s an active community itself that helps members to meet, share and partner through a combination of fireside chats, workshops, mentorship programmes and ad-hoc initiatives to positively impact society through business.
Find out more about all-year-round activities of YBLN and the initiatives that are shaping our business community.
YBLN is also Singapore’s official representative to the ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs Council and Association, connecting our home-grown leaders with the rest of the world.