It is important to apply the SBF logo correctly to ensure that the visual impact and integrity are not compromised in any way. These are examples of improper and unacceptable uses of the SBF logo. Ignoring these guidelines and changing the logos in any way will result in an inconsistent and weakened brand.
The logo must appear in the correct colours on the appropriate backgrounds and be complete and legible at all times. The relationship between the logo elements may not be altered.
1. Logo colours may not be altered
2. Proportions of the different parts of the logo may not be altered
3. Logo must not be distorted in any way
4. Logo may not be placed in a box or holding shape
5. Logo may no be reproduced in outline nor have an outline
6. Symbol and wordmark must never be used in isolation
7. Logo must not be used on background colours where legibility is compromised
8. Logo must not be used on part of an image