Seminar on Budget 2023
The Seminar on Budget 2023 is organised by Singapore Business Federation with the support of Ministry of Finance (MOF) and in partnership with DBS Bank and KPMG in Singapore, to highlight the new Budget measures and address your clarifications. There will also be a Fireside Chat with Senior Minister of State for Finance and Transport, Mr Chee Hong Tat. He will speak about the macroeconomic outlook, key business initiatives announced at Budget 2023, as well as opportunities and challenges for businesses ahead. Join us at this seminar to gain a better understanding on what Budget 2023 means for the economy and how businesses can better prepare for the future.
- Please logon to https://members.sbf.org.sg/SBFPortal/Sign_In.aspx with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF.
- Please make payment upon registration and indicate the invoice or order number for reference. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other payment modes:
1) Electronic Payment
- PayNow Corporate services with DBS
- Internet banking services with DBS via Billing Organisation.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
- Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
- Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Road, #06-01 SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have further enquires or clarifications, please contact Membership and TAC Engagement Division at 68276877 or [email protected]
Ref No.: EV230835A
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.
: Wednesday, 08 March 2023
: 2.00 PM - 5.15 PM