E Learning + Virtual Learning_Ecommerce Strategy
This course aims to highlight the importance of business strategy and value chain mapping to identify areas of competitiveness and gaps and to leverage information gained to be successful in the e-commerce space. Participants will be able to better understand value design, define and apply the tools and resources available from different perspectives in the e-commerce arena. We will get to enumerate the different business models in e-commerce and strategies that can be employed to have a successful e-commerce business and the status of e-commerce in Southeast Asia (SEA). With this framework, you will gain awareness and understanding on how you will be able to assess and integrate e-commerce to your business strategy.
By the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
· Define the essentials of business strategy and value chain mapping and how to assess competitive positioning through research and analytics, as it relates to e-commerce,
· Explain the e-commerce business model and other essential components, including its revenue model and e-commerce strategy pillar and how can a country culture shape the e-commerce industry,
· Describe the e-commerce industry for SEA and its countries
· Apply business strategy and value mapping to incorporate e-commerce model to businesses
A combination of 14 learning hours, where the first 7 hours of generic business strategy mapping and e-Commerce program will be focused on collaborative e-learning approach, with self-paced online training and quizzes.
Remaining 7 hours will focus on SEA specific e-Commerce topics which will be conducted through either a webinar or in-class training supported by a certified facilitator to strengthen understanding.
PART 1 (7 hours)
Methodology: 4 Hour of self-paced learning with pop quiz and videos, 2 hours of webinar with guest speakers and 1 hour of discussion board
Request: eCommerce strategy for SMEs / Influencer’s Marketing / e-Commerce Funnel Marketing
1. Business strategy fundamentals and introduction
a. Business strategy mapping and value chain mapping
· Business strategy mapping foundations and perspectives in a strategy map
· Impact of business strategy mapping in an organization
· How to create a business strategy mapping using research and analytics
· Value chain mapping foundations and its importance on business strategy mapping in relation to e-commerce
2. E-commerce fundamentals
a. E-commerce business model overview and strategies
· E-commerce introduction and fundamentals
· Business model types and differences
b. E-commerce business revenue model
· Types of business models and descriptions
c. Six pillars of E-commerce marketing strategy
· Different models of marketing strategy modalities
· Advantages and disadvantages
d. E-commerce competitive positioning
· Competitive analysis-internal and external research and analytics
· Methods for delivering competitive value and positioning
e. E-commerce psychology
· An outline of psychology basics
· Influence of psychology on e-Commerce
f. Impact of Culture on e-Commerce
· Underlying tones of culture in e-commerce strategy building
3. Discussion Board
4. 2-hour Webinar on SME e-Commerce strategies and trends
PART 2 (7 Hours)
Mode: Synchronous (Webinar/Workshop)
Methodology: Lecture/Break-out session activities/Guest Panelists for eCommerce in SEA
5. Integrating e-commerce to business strategy for SEA
· E-commerce overview in SEA
· SEA top e-commerce platforms and retailers
· SEA compelling opportunities and important e-Commerce challenges for the future
· SEA e-commerce spends by category
· Overview of SEA culture and its effect to e-commerce strategy building
6. Specific e-commerce SEA countries practices and trends
· Applicable e-commerce business models and marketing strategy for SEA specific countries
· Competitive positioning models in SEA specific countries
7. Applying business strategy mapping to SEA e-commerce businesses
· Integration modelling of e-commerce using business strategy mapping
- Please log on with your Username and Password to register. If you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF), please create one for registration.
- Upon registration, you can make payment directly by PayPal (Credit / Debit Card), PayNow Corporate or Bank Transfer. An auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation is allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of this change, by giving at least 3 working days’ notice prior to the date of the workshop to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Full payment must be received prior to the date of the workshop to guarantee your place.
- Admission into the workshop is only allowed if payment / proof of payment has been received prior to the date of the workshop.
- Participants will still be liable for payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the workshop.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel, postpone, reschedule or make any adjustments to the workshop where necessary
Select one of the following electronic payment options available (Please key in the invoice number for our reference)
- PayPal (pay by Credit or Debit card)
Corporate (UEN: T02SS0073H)
Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
- Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
Ref No.: SB230018
: Wednesday, 22 February 2023
: 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM