Dynamic E-Learning_Navigating the Global Business Landscape
Today's business world is dramatically different from what it was 20 years ago. We communicate faster, more frequently, and with more people than ever before. We're expected to sift through massive amounts of information in very little time, come up with valuable ideas constantly, bring them to market quickly, and solve problems rapidly.
In this course, you will practice using the skills needed to succeed in changing global markets. Keeping up with change requires sharing good information with colleagues. This course will help you practice communicating formal and informal messages to various stakeholders in order to make sure that messages are clear and that misunderstanding is minimized. You will also create a personal networking strategy that helps focus your professional development. Additionally, you will explore the entrepreneurial process of ideation and describe the transformational power of disruptive technologies in industries, firms, and occupations. You will also select and categorize a business according to its stage of globalization and evaluate its strategy. Finally, you will examine various business actions according to different ethical frameworks.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Compose and adapt a piece of business correspondence according to sound communication principles
- Create a personal networking strategy
- Generate business ideas through ideation
- Describe the transformational power of disruptive technologies
- Identify stages of globalization
- Define business ethics frameworks for decision-making guidance
Who should enroll in this course?
- Individual contributors interested in transitioning to leadership
- New managers
- Professionals who need to fill gaps in business fundamentals
- Professionals with work experience but no formal business training
- Professionals transitioning into roles within a corporate environment
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Please log on with your Username and Password to register. If you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF), please create one for registration.
- Upon registration, you can make payment directly by PayPal (Credit / Debit Card), PayNow Corporate or Bank Transfer. An auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation is allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of this change, by giving at least 3 working days’ notice prior to the date of the workshop to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Full payment must be received prior to the date of the workshop to guarantee your place.
- Admission into the workshop is only allowed if payment / proof of payment has been received prior to the date of the workshop.
- Participants will still be liable for payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the workshop.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel, postpone, reschedule or make any adjustments to the workshop where necessary
Select one of the following electronic payment options available (Please key in the invoice number for our reference)
- PayPal (pay by Credit or Debit card)
Corporate (UEN: T02SS0073H)
Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
- Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
Ref No.: SB230016
: Wednesday, 11 January 2023
: 10.00 PM - 11.59 PM