Dynamic E-Learning_Distribution Strategy & Intl Marketing
In this course, you will dive deeper into the "Forgotten P" Place. In marketing, this "place" is the marketing channel. Channel function, design and strategy will all be explored and applied to real-life cases. You will define marketing channels and learn how to leverage them to deliver messaging to potential consumers.
Finally, you will dive into the world of international marketing and distribution through the usage of channel expansion strategies. Discover the nuances of global markets, recognizing and identifying the types of global organizations and exploring the pros and cons of globalization.
Who Should Enroll in This Course?
This course is designed for professionals in any business or functional area that require a top-level understanding of marketing to make informed strategic business decisions for their companies. This includes people involved in making decisions about products and services, pricing, promotion, and placement; those who need to interact with the marketing function and its managers; or those working in small organizations or business units without a formal marketing team. Entrepreneurs and executives who need strategic marketing knowledge to inform product planning and positioning will also benefit from this course.
In this eCornell course, you will define marketing channels and learn
how to leverage them to deliver messaging to potential consumers. You will
further develop these channels and use channel expansion strategies to address international
marketing and distribution.
- Please log on with your Username and Password to register. If you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF), please create one for registration.
- Upon registration, you can make payment directly by PayPal (Credit / Debit Card), PayNow Corporate or Bank Transfer. An auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation is allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of this change, by giving at least 3 working days’ notice prior to the date of the workshop to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Full payment must be received prior to the date of the workshop to guarantee your place.
- Admission into the workshop is only allowed if payment / proof of payment has been received prior to the date of the workshop.
- Participants will still be liable for payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the workshop.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel, postpone, reschedule or make any adjustments to the workshop where necessary
Select one of the following electronic payment options available (Please key in the invoice number for our reference)
- PayPal (pay by Credit or Debit card)
Corporate (UEN: T02SS0073H)
Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
- Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
Ref No.: SB230017
: Wednesday, 11 January 2023
: 10.00 PM - 11.59 PM