[DIGITALISATION PASSPORT] Innovation Bootcamp
SBF Business Institute (SBI) is partnering with Institute of Systems Science at National University of Singapore (NUS-ISS) for this series of blended learning programmes that comprises of 4 essential short courses in developing one's digital capabilities. Upon successful registration and payment, registrant will be sent web links and access details of the online course.
As advancements in digital technologies continue to reshape industries, new solutions are redefining the way we get things done. The global pandemic of 2020 has only accelerated the change in consumer behaviour.
New entrants into the marketplace are making it harder for traditional businesses to compete. For example, mobile devices allow disruptors to easily circumvent the middlemen and conveniently reaching us with higher quality products and services that are more affordable. This works out to be fantastic for consumers but it may not sound rosy for employees. Change is inevitable and job permanence or stability is no longer guaranteed.
In a competitive world that is becoming more volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous, those who fail to adapt quickly will be sadly left behind.
Fostering a spirit of innovation will give us the competitive edge to mitigate these risks. The good thing is innovation is much more assessible and attainable than many realise. This course helps learners to power up their creativity and reap the benefits of innovation to thrive in the new normal.
Click on this video Promo video to learn more about this course.
Key TakeawaysAt the end of this course, learners will be able to :
- engage users to understand their needs
- identify opportunities for innovation
- ideate, prototype and validate the value of your ideas
- apply the processes of design thinking methodology
Business leaders, C-suite executives, Directors, Managers or working level executives who are dealing with customers directly and who need to understand customers' psyche in order to offer problem solving solutions
Who Would Benefit
Meet The Trainer
Lim Wee Khee
Chief, Digital Innovation & Design Practice
Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing major, 2nd Upper Honours), National University of Singapore (NUS)
ACTA (Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment) from IAL (Institute of Adult Learning)
Executive Education (Camelot Program) from INSEAD
Wee Khee leads the Digital Innovation & Design practice at the NUS-ISS. Her team focuses on developing and delivering curriculum and consultancy projects related to the areas of user experience, service design and digital marketing.
As an industry practitioner, Wee Khee has years of experience driving digital initiatives and customer-centric programmes across Asia Pacific region. A strong collaborator and people developer, she is always keen in building capabilities and developing competencies in the domain of digital marketing, e-commerce, creative creations and experience design to support organisation priorities.
She has held various key leadership positions with global organisations from consumer technology, electronics, teleco industries and government sectors. She led the Creative Services team for element14 (Avnet) to design digital communications, customer experiences, customer relations management (CRM) programmes to drive e-commerce operations across Asia.
A brand builder at heart, Wee Khee is passionate about connecting customers to brands with well-designed customer experiences and digital innovations. She leverages both the creative and analytical aspects of marketing to drive business objectives with consumer insights, research findings and data analytics in mind. Her other expertise includes creative services & marketing strategy, integrated communications across multiple channels and digital marketing (search, social media, email, mobile, web analytics).
- Please log on with your Username and Password to register. If you have no existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF), please create one for registration.
- Upon registration, you can make payment directly by PayPal (for Credit / Debit Card), PayNow Corporate or Bank Transfer. An auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation is allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of this change, giving at least 3 working days' notice prior to the date of the workshop to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Full payment must be received with registration prior to the date of the workshop to guarantee your place.
- Admission into the workshop is only allowed if payment / proof of payment has been received prior to the day.
- Participants will still be liable for payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the workshop.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel, postpone, reschedule or make any adjustment to the workshop where necessary.
Select one of the following electronic payment options available (please key in invoice number for our reference)
1. PayPal (pay by Credit or Debit Card)
2. PayNow Corporate (UEN: T02SS0073H)
3. Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website / Mobile app
Ref No: SB230976
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your situation, please inform our staff.
: Monday, 23 October 2023
: 12.00 AM - 12.00 AM