Career Conversion Programme for Internationalisation (CCP-I)
SBF has been appointed by Workforce Singapore (WSG) as the Programme Manager for the Career Conversion Programme for Internationalisation Professionals (CCP-I), formerly known as Professional Conversion Programme for Southeast Asia Ready Talents (PCP-SEA).
The CCP-I supports companies looking to internationalise by helping them recruit and train their employees so that they have a ready pool of talent with practical skills to support them in their overseas expansion.
The scope of the new CCP-I covers markets such as China, Middle East, South Asia and Africa, in addition to South East Asia. CCP-I will also help companies keen to ride on the digitalisation wave to train staff with skills in B2B e-commerce.
CCP-I is offered in two modalities:
- Place and Train (9 months duration): For new hires
- Redeployment (6 months duration): For existing employees at immediate or short-term risk of redundancy
- Company must be registered/ incorporated in Singapore
- Candidate must be minimum of 21 years old with at least 2 years of working experience
- Candidate must be a new hire or at immediate/short-term risk of redundancy
- Candidate must not be in similar job role prior to joining CCP
CCP-I offers regional tracks such as China, Southeast Asia, Middle East, South Asia and Africa. In addition to region, CCP-I also offers B2B ecommerce track for companies’ overseas expansion.
Note: Africa, Middle East and South Asia tracks will be launched soon.
Upon successful emplacement, the trainee is required to complete a minimum of 130 hours (worth $13,000) of training for the mandatory, specialised elective track and functional elective modules.
Should the trainee be employed between 1 Sep 2020 and 30 Sep 2022, the company will be entitled to receive the Jobs Growth Incentive, in addition to the government subsidy for course fee grant as well as relevant salary support.
Eligible employers will receive a one-off S$10,000 credit to cover up to 90% of out-of-pocket expenses on qualifying costs for supportable initiatives, over and above the support levels of existing schemes. Click here to find out more on SkillFuture Enterprise Credit.
Please refer to the following documents for more information:
- Slides on Career Conversion Programme for Internationalisation Professionals
- Brochure on Career Conversion Programme for Internationalisation Professionals
FAQ, Contact Us
For more information, please refer to the FAQs here.
To sign up or for any further queries, please email (Mr) Eady Ng and (Ms) Elizabeth Wee