SBF BusinessASEAN Network
The SBF BusinessASEAN Network is a platform for business people with interest in ASEAN, practitioners in the market and other stakeholders to connect, communicate and collaborate.
This platform comprises Market-Focus Business Networks in ASEAN, such as BusinessBrunei, BusinessCambodia, BusinessIndonesia, BusinessLaos, BusinessMalaysia, BusinessMyanmar, BusinessPhilippines, BusinessThailand and BusinessVietnam.
For each Market-Focus Business Network, passionate and active business leaders could be co-opted to become part of its Market Core Group. The Market Core Group’s function is to help shape SBF’s focus and activities in targeted countries in ASEAN. Members in the respective Core Groups may also be invited to represent Singapore as Business Council members in SBF’s Bilateral B-B Platforms.
SBF BusinessASEAN Network is established to allow SBF to sharpen our assistance, so as to support Singapore-based enterprises’ expansion into ASEAN. Through this platform, SBF will be able to:
- foster collaboration and share experience among Singapore-based enterprises in the network, for expansion into ASEAN,
- better represent Singapore-based enterprises to advocate to ASEAN government authorities on improving the business environments in targeted countries,
- improve our ASEAN activities to meet the needs of Singapore-based enterprises for expansion into ASEAN (e.g. market knowledge, regulatory requirements, business connections etc.), and
- strengthen our connection to enterprises and government authorities in target countries.
The benefits of joining the SBF BusinessASEAN Network include:
- being connected to ASEAN enterprises and government authorities,
- interacting with like-minded business people for collaborative expansion into ASEAN,
- providing feedback to ASEAN government authorities on improving business environments in targeted countries,
- participating in activities by organised by SBF’s Bilateral B-B Platforms, and
- enjoying exclusive privileges for selected events.
All business people keen to expand into ASEAN, practitioners in ASEAN and stakeholders with an interest to help Singapore-based enterprises expand into ASEAN are invited to join.
Please sign up here or reach out to us at .