|TRADE & BUSINESS INFO
|Home > Trade & Business Info > Business / Policy Updates
|SPRING-SNEF HR Advisory & Information Service For SMEs
SPRING Singapore in collaboration with the Singapore National Employers Federation has launched a new Human Resource Advisory and Information Service for the Small & Medium-Size Enterprises (SMEs).
This Service is targeted at Singapore-based SMEs with an employment size of up to 200 employees.
The services provided are as follows:
a. FREE HR Advisory Service via phone: 6221 2334.
This service is available Mondays to Fridays (9.00am - 5.30pm)
b. FREE HR Advisory service via email:
c. If necessary, the consultants can arrange for a face-to-face meeting to discuss the HR matter in more details.
d. To help SMEs meet their HR capability needs, SPRING Singapore and the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) jointly developed an HR Capability Toolkit* to improve and strengthen SMEs' human resource management capabilities by addressing HR gaps and promoting good HR practices.
If you have any queries and/or clarifications, please call us,
at Tel: 6221 2334 or email:
HR Capability ToolKit Components
1. Six HR areas covered in the toolkit are:
a. Manpower Planning
b. Recruitment and Selection
c. Compensation and Benefits
d. Performance Management
e. Learning and Development
f. Career Management
2. For each of the areas, the toolkit will cover the following:
a. Framework and key guidelines on how to execute the HR activities and functions;
b. Tips and pointers on how to manage specific HR matters; and
c. Tools and templates which companies can use immediately, or with
some customisation to meet company needs.
SMEs interested in applying the HR Capability Toolkit in their companies can download
it for FREE from http://email@example.com or
Material Familiarisation Training (MFT)
1. SNEF also conducts the MFT to help SMEs familiarise themselves with the modules in the Toolkit before they implement it. More details on the MFT can be found via: http://www.sgemployers.com/public/industry/mft.jsp.
HR Capability Programme (Consultancy)
1. The HR Capability Programme thus aims to provide consultancy support to help local SMEs to implement the good HR practices embedded in the modules under the Toolkit in their organisations.
Who can apply?
2. Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) can tap on the HR Capability Programme if their company meets the following criteria:
(i) at least 30% of local shareholding; and
How does the HR Capability Programme work?
(ii) group annual sales turnover of not more than S$100 million; or
(iii) employment size of not more than 200 workers.
(iv) the proposed project is carried out for Singapore-based operations only
(v) at least one staff who is currently handling HR functions will be assigned to be part of the project team and he or she must have attended the MFT workshop for HR Capability Toolkit prior to project commencement
3. For a start, SPRING will be partnering SNEF to provide the consultancy through its PMC-certified in-house consultants or affiliate consultants. Interested SMEs will need to approach SNEF first to scope their consultancy needs based on the modules of the HR Capability Toolkit, and request for a project proposal. With the proposal, SMEs can submit their application for the Programme.
4. The scope of a project covers one or more of the six modules covered in the Toolkit.Prised at $4,500 (before GST) per module.
5. Eligible SMEs can receive support of up to 70% of qualifying consultancy costs. Other costs, such as manpower, software (including customisation) and hardware costs will not be eligible for support under the programme.
6. Interested SMEs can approach SNEF for an appointment. Please contact Mr Chris Lee at DID: 6324 1539 or
Mr Kee Chia Choon at DID: 6324 0437.
For more details, please refer to brochure:
1) SPRING Singapore-SNEF Free HR Advisory & Information Service For SMEs (Click Here)
2) Fact Sheet On Human Resource Capability Programme (Click Here)
3) HR Capability Toolkit and Registration Form (Click Here)
|back to top