The Tripartite Centre for Fair Employment is the promotional and operational arm of the Tripartite Alliance for Fair Employment Practices (TAFEP). Fair Employment Practices help companies to attract, retain and develop the best person for the job and is targeted at helping companies improve and optimize performance. You can obtain more information about Fair Employment Practices and about the Tripartite Centre at www.fairemployment.sg
At this briefing, you will learn about Fair Employment - the Why, What and How ie:
- Why address Fair Employment Practices?
- What is Fair Employment?
- How to be a Fair Employer? (Including tips on how to effectively place job ads and improve recruitment process to attract the best talent)
- Principles of Fair Employment
- What's in Store for Employers? (Training, Resources, Recognition)
- Role of the Tripartite Centre for Fair Employment and services available
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.
- Please fax / email registration form to reserve a seat. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Admission shall be allowed only upon presentation of the confirmation email from SBF.
- Please present confirmation for admission to seminar room